viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

The things I makes me happy



The thing that makes me happy is stay in my house with my family and my boyfriend because they make me happy and here I can be real and do anything.  I can play with my little brothers as a little girl, sing and laugh loudly, dance in everywhere, lie down in the bed, sleep and use the pijama. In fact I like stay with my family in anyplace.


Also I like read books that I want and no for obligation as in the university, because this is very boring. I would like read environmental books and comedy books.

Other thing that I make me happy is eat. I love eat. I like buy food, for example chocolates, cakes, cookies, the sweeties are delicious. So I like go to restaurant, especially the Italian restaurants. My favourite restaurant is La Fabbrica, because the dessert are delicious same the pizzas. But I like the healthy food too, for example the banana, apple, orange, pear and the most I like is the tutti-frutti.


A thing that I like do and I discover recently is tarot card reading. I like because I can connect with me and help to other persons as my friends in his problems, because I can say advice with the tarot help. This I discover when a someday I think that I want study the tarot, because I have go to the "tarotista" and she say me correct things. Then I studied Tarot and liked this. And when I have a time I practice the reading because I still study a lot for be a good in this. 

  

1 comentario:

  1. I love your family Photos <3.
    and i love your mystical things, horoscope and tarot is so Magic!

    ResponderEliminar