viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

A beautiful place




A place in Santiago I have gone and is beautiful is Padre Hurtado´s Park. This park is in La Reina. Before this park called Intercomunal´s Park but recently change the name.

The park is very big and is for person of all age, because the young go with his friends to eat roast and talk. The families go for a walk and there are a lot of activities for the children, for example there are inflatable games, jumping beds and playground.

So there is a lake with swans and here the people can sail and feed to the swans.

Also there are ponies and children can ride.

In this park is allowed the pets, so you can carry your dog.

I like this park because have many things for make and I can carry my dog that is of my family. Also my little brother and sister can play freely and they are happy. And I love the lake ans see the swans.

The first time I went, was with my family.

The last time I went was with my little brother, my 2 sisters and my dog, called Mara. Here we had fun a lot, because my brother and sister play in the playground. Then my brother and me sail on the lake while my sisters care my dog and feed the swans.

I go to the park once time a year.

4 comentarios:

  1. I used to go to that park when I was going out with a boy who lived in La Reina, and it's a very beautiful park!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the parks because I can do many things: sport, drink anything with some firends or simply sleep under the trees.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i used to go a lot with my friend when i was in school, is definitly a nice place (:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have never visit this place, but is a very nice place.

    ResponderEliminar