viernes, 23 de octubre de 2015

The best present

The best present that I have received in all my life have been my brother and my sister. My mom gave me this beautiful present. They are twin. They were born on July 21th, 2010. In the present they are 5 years old.
When we informed that my mom was pregnant we were very happy, but 2 or 3 months later we informed that were…2 babies! We were surprised and very happy because was very difficult that my mom was pregnant, she tried be pregnant 3 times before.
When they were born I was on the beach, in Iloca with my dad and my brothers. Then my mom called me and she told me that my brother and my sister are going to born. She was in a hospital. I were very sad and cried because I wanted be here in the hospital.
On July 23th, 2010 I went to Santiago and I knew my sister and my brother. They were very crybaby but they were beautiful and I loved them.
They were my inspiration for study this career, Education. I realized that I loved observe and stimulated for they learned new things. I were very happy when they made new things. They were very restless since babies and I love it, because they learn new thing very fast.

Now they went to school, but they aren´t happy, because here the teacher force to the children for sit and don´t allow the restless inherent of the children. 

3 comentarios:

  1. Consuelo , I love you Gift, Because yours Twins Brothers are amazing! I love all your Family ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Consuelo , I love you Gift, Because yours Twins Brothers are amazing! I love all your Family ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  3. your brother and sister are very cute. always make mischief, but brigten your life!

    ResponderEliminar